A lighter frame, better tire clearance, and improved sizing sets the newly refreshed Pivot Phoenix from its predecessor.
Originally launched at Sea Otter in 2014, the carbon version of the Pivot Phoenix was one of the first downhill bikes to make use of 27.5” wheels. Not content to rest on their laurels, they’ve taken the frame and shaved over 300 grams via their hollow core internal, high compression carbon molding process. In addition to reducing the frame’s weight, they’ve stiffened things up and improved the tire clearance for better performance in muddy conditions.
For more information on the newly revamped model, hit play.
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
- 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest runs, bigger tire contact patch, increased stability and steering quality
- 204mm dw-link® suspension
- Fox Float X2 shock with Evol
- 157mm X 12mm rear end
- Designed to work with forks from 200mm in travel.
- Full length internal cable routing with Pivot’s exclusive cable port system
- Adjustable +/- .75 degree headset option
- Internally routed dropper post compatible
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- Extensive, highly durable, rubberized molded downtube and swingarm protection
- 180mm rear carbon post mount disc brakes for precision and weight savings
- Carbon ISCG-05 tabs
- 107mm full carbon BB shell
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL for riders between 5’4″ and 6’7″
For more information visit www.pivotcycles.com.