VeloToze released the newest addition to its shoe cover arsenal at Sea Otter, announcing a new MTB shoe cover. The covers are packable, lightweight, and designed to put up with the demands of mountain bike and gravel road riding. Available in a mid-calf and low-cut versions, these covers will keep your feet dry and are small enough to stow in a saddle bag.
- Designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Added protection across the bottom and toe of the shoe cover
- Made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or Velcro straps. Innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or Velcro
- Smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting aero design
- Compact, easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
VeloToze also unveiled new merino wool cycling socks with active compression. The compression level is light (12-16 mmHg) and designed to help manage blood flow to your feet while the user in active.
Sizes for VeloToze
VeloToze MTB shoe covers and active compression socks retail for $20 each. For more information, visit www.velotoze.com. This article is part of Mtbr’s coverage of the 2018 Sea Otter Classic in Monterey, California. For more from Sea Otter CLICK HERE.