Enduro bearing showed us their new bottom bracket with pride. They said this was the finest bottom bracket available today as it features ceramic bearings and stainless steel races. They claimed that these have the least rolling resistance available and they get better with time. We can’t wait to give them a try .
Features of the XD-15 Bottom Bracket
– Nitrogen Nickel Stainless Steel races are lighter, smoother and more durable than any other available on the market
– Will not rust, and lasts 5 times longer than any other ceramic bearing
– Grade 3 Cerbec USA Silicon Nitride ceramic balls (3/1,000,000 in. round)
– Angular Contact design bottom bracket with 3/16″ balls (the largest possible)
– Angular Contact allows you to fine tune the preload
– Over 10% lighter than Shimano 7900 and FSA MegaExo Light, and 30% lighter than SRAM Red (99 grams dry)
– Mountain and Road compatible, designed for all BB systems on the market including all BB-30, BBRight, and BB-86, 90, 95, etc.
– This Bottom Bracket will outlast your frame and maybe even you!
– MSRP: $200
– Safely removed bearings from BB86 or 92 tool without using a hammer.
– Allows you to reuse your bearings after they have been removed.
– Works with any two part bearing/ cup system.
– Will work with any BB86/92 frame