As all-season, all-conditions riders the team at Wolf Tooth Components understand the value of a high-quality, high-performance headset. After two years development, Wolf Tooth’s new range of Precision Headsets deliver tight-tolerance U.S. manufacturing, best-in-class sealing, and high-quality Enduro bearings.
All Precision Headsets feature Wolf Tooth’s own top and bottom lip seals to keep contamination from reaching the Enduro stainless steel cartridge bearings within. Light weight top covers are available in 5mm, 15mm, and 25mm heights to accommodate almost any head tube and cockpit combination cleanly without extra parts or unnecessary weight. And eight colors give the option to stand out or fly under the radar.
Wolf Tooth Headsets are CNC-machined and assembled by hand in their Minnesota facility from aerospace-grade aluminum. All Precision Headsets include matching steerer-friendly 5mm top caps, lightweight aluminum preload screws, and a spring steel star nut.
- Custom-molded upper lip seal provides additional protection for upper bearing
- Custom-molded dual lip crown race seal to protect lower bearing
- O-ring steerer tube seal to prevent water intrusion
- Enduro sealed stainless steel bearings top and bottom
- Headset top covers available in 5, 15, and 25 mm stack heights
- Available colors: black, silver, red, blue, green, orange, purple, gold
- Top assemblies include Wolf Tooth 5mm stem cap, aluminum preload bolt, and star nut
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis
- Price from $100
For more information, visit www.wolftoothcomponents.com.